Thanks for visiting!
At NC Mortgage Group, our goal is to not only help you qualify for a loan, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service mortgage broker with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of the mortgage process through refinancing, construction to perm and purchasing a home. We specialize in CONV, FHA, USDA and VA loans. Were able to do primary, investment and second homes.
Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list, BBB or NC commissioners of banks to confirm our creditability.
Let’s discuss your mortgage needs! Your free consultation is just a phone call away
– Banks, provisions of their internal policies, Turkey Accounting Standards and the complexity of the scales and procedures for determining compliance with regulations and guidelines issued by the BRSA must establish appropriate internal systems,
– Banks need to create the lower structure required in three separate subgroups, including 0-30, and 61-90 days in the second group of loans in the second group.
– Banks need to create the necessary system for monitoring and reporting reconfigured loans classified under live or dull receivables
– The banks need to establish the necessary system to follow 24 hour loans by phone from the collateral-type basis of loans classified as dull receivables
– The banks are required to make matching between the classifications of loans in this regulation and the rating system they formed according to their internal policies, and to keep it ready to supervise it